WELCOME and a bigggggggggg MWAH to Why OHHHH Youuuuuuu! Please share my adventures

Calm your Innerstorms and start again

My photo
What if we had the power to redefine ourselves to be the superwoman or superman we have always wanted to be but we needed help to find our way? Join me on my adventures to the new me! 52 weeks of superhero searching within me that will take me on loopy mind mazes and will see me achieving amazing new personal feats. I really want to fit my new cape but I need to lose 30kg for that to happen. I cannot achieve this alone, so I will be getting assistance from lots of heros and villians. I better get cracking!

Help Me find My Cape!

Hi I'm Rose aka Super Gal or Super G. Do I wanna- be a Super Woman?
Do I really need a super hero cape? or Do I really want the super powers it represents and the abilities to attain mean feats and achieve great things, by fighting off bad things with one huge leap and a big Ka pow!
There is a reason you are reading this today, it is not just coincidental, I welcome you, to share my best moments and bad moments in my adventures to fit my new cape.

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Super G 12wbt Preseason Adventures

Well hello Super Gal Followers! What did I find on my adventures this week? What was my lesson learnt this week? Who affected me the most this week?
This week was a very ordinary week with some extra ordinary moments. I didnt need my cape to fight off chocolate bars, road rage, scary kids and animals ( mine) or other peoples. I stayed sane and didnt need to turn into a green Incredible hulkess because of work or husband related moments. I even got through TTOM without hauling a plate through to the next suburb. So you ask WHAT MADE ME the Incredible Girl this week, instead of the Incredible Hulkess?

For one I managed to complete my 12wbt tasks properly and instead of just putting "to lose weight" I might have added 5 more paragraphs of goals this time, and NO one goal was not to marry Superman, but marrying the Commando did enter my thoughts?

It was also a week of firsts.
 It was the strangest feeling after my first Body Combat class, I no longer wanted to be Super Biatch, butttttttttt Mortal Combat girl! 
I also tried the Body Attack Class, let me just say I am glad I didnt wear my cape, because doing the running man to the song Party Rock made me feel like I could fly anyway, both were exilerating new experiences that made me hungry for more, just like chocolate really, or olives, but not Kryptonite! 
Next on my list was getting paid, not a first, but hey it allowed me to go buy stuff, like gym stuff and healthy stuff, I like wearing my new ISuper B stuff, it makes me run longer and faster at my secret hidden training grounds hidden in the bushes of not Gothim City but Gogirl City. 1 minute and 1km of non stop running will turn into 12km of non stop running in 12 weeks which will help me! Super Size 16 girl turn into a Super Size 10 girl, even if its just new size 10 Super hero undies I will be excited!

So I was influenced by many people this week, villians, little old ladies, kids  on holidays wearing princess costumes (pfffft) one day they will wear MY costumes! The person who comes to mind the most however, is a lady I just met who has lost weight 25kg on a weight loss progam and got to goal weight. Firstly I met her at a gym and yes I imagined her in pink tights with the black letter I because she looked how an Incredible girl should look, we spoke and quickly became friends. This girl had reached goal weight of 63kg from over 88kg and felt really sad. She said she was down a lot lately because of pressures, weight gain, illness, family issues, and her past creeping in to haunt her. Why did she affect me so much? Strange but I had gone from feeling totally awe inspired, and wanting to outfit this girl in my costume, to a bit deflated, and feeling unsure about my superhero future. I mean you put all this hard work to reach a goal and still remain miserable?  WTF? This meeting was not negative though, it was more a "hmmmmm " moment. I reflected over the next few days and made note, that this adventure is not just to improve my super body, but also to learn and remember my mind will play a big success in fighting super villians, bad thoughts, and chocolate in the future. I will also exercise my mind, so thanks for that new friend I met at the gym, you in my mind are a wayward hero who just needs to find her way again. 

My Super lesson. Its easy for me to create the Incredible Hulkess I dont want to be, and a lot of hardwork to be the Incredible girl I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment