WELCOME and a bigggggggggg MWAH to Why OHHHH Youuuuuuu! Please share my adventures

Calm your Innerstorms and start again

My photo
What if we had the power to redefine ourselves to be the superwoman or superman we have always wanted to be but we needed help to find our way? Join me on my adventures to the new me! 52 weeks of superhero searching within me that will take me on loopy mind mazes and will see me achieving amazing new personal feats. I really want to fit my new cape but I need to lose 30kg for that to happen. I cannot achieve this alone, so I will be getting assistance from lots of heros and villians. I better get cracking!

Help Me find My Cape!

Hi I'm Rose aka Super Gal or Super G. Do I wanna- be a Super Woman?
Do I really need a super hero cape? or Do I really want the super powers it represents and the abilities to attain mean feats and achieve great things, by fighting off bad things with one huge leap and a big Ka pow!
There is a reason you are reading this today, it is not just coincidental, I welcome you, to share my best moments and bad moments in my adventures to fit my new cape.

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Inspiration Day 7 week1

Day 7!!!! How you doin? Well I survived the night out at the 40th Birthday I had a glass of low cal Jewell Pink Sparkly and choose Heatlhy finger food, as a consequence the Super G weighing machine is still on fire this morning! boo yeh!
This is probably the first time all us girls were the "safe" drivers home as well, so for once in their lives, the hubbies were able to chill out and start adding to their can and bottle collection, win/win.
Today Sunday is rest day, but I struggle now to have a rest day even though I know I should to prevent injuries, repair the body, and also to regather and prepare for the oncoming week, its a big mind lesson not to go out hard initially but to be just consistent. I feel like I have Super G force energy but I am learning, that the brain is a tricky thing, and to listen closer to my body.
Sometimes my brain says: you are hungry!, but the body is saying" ohhhh roilly??, well just water would be ok!" such a trickster the mind! It can make you powerful one minute and week as a kitten crying the next.

Anyhoe!!! heres my Inspiration Board for this round, I roillllllllly roillllllllly need scales but I thought the deadline was for next Sunday arghhhhhhh!! (insert, scream like a spoilt brat). so here it is.....daa da da daaaaaaaaaaaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment