Whoop yesterday was Day 7 Sunday Rest Day, I forced myself to rest yesterday and jumping on "fat bastard" (scales) revealed a rather pleasing number YAY GO GALFRAND!
Anyhoe Day 1 Week 2, day off from work and I am tottttally by the book, I listened to Mishs video about cravings and then I set off making a Super G task list on my iphone reminders app, and so far I am ticking them off with great satisfaction HOLLA!
Super G Positives: luvin the protein snacks! yummm eggs, Im feeling pleased with myself for sticking to the plan!
Super G Negatives: Because of my torn calf muscle I have been doing low impact, so it has been a god send having Mish's videos which I have done every day. Last week for Mishs Monday workout I burned 488 calories today it was 260!??? hmmmmm??!!! ......ooohhhh well Ill just have to make it up later
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hjqrxfvJ0A
WELCOME and a bigggggggggg MWAH to Why OHHHH Youuuuuuu! Please share my adventures
Calm your Innerstorms and start again
- Super Gal
- What if we had the power to redefine ourselves to be the superwoman or superman we have always wanted to be but we needed help to find our way? Join me on my adventures to the new me! 52 weeks of superhero searching within me that will take me on loopy mind mazes and will see me achieving amazing new personal feats. I really want to fit my new cape but I need to lose 30kg for that to happen. I cannot achieve this alone, so I will be getting assistance from lots of heros and villians. I better get cracking!
Help Me find My Cape!
Hi I'm Rose aka Super Gal or Super G. Do I wanna- be a Super Woman?
Do I really need a super hero cape? or Do I really want the super powers it represents and the abilities to attain mean feats and achieve great things, by fighting off bad things with one huge leap and a big Ka pow!
There is a reason you are reading this today, it is not just coincidental, I welcome you, to share my best moments and bad moments in my adventures to fit my new cape.
No comments:
Post a Comment