I didnt get to post about my adventures over the year because quite frankly I was too busy living in the moment!
But here goes the reaaaaaaaalllllly short version! Also I will start posting my adventures again as I feel 2013 will go from Super Blast in 2012 to Super Fly & Super bomb!
Wellllllllll 2012 has been off the charts! All I can do is show you in pictures the amazing time I have had.
My mini Super gall turned 10, she then met Batman at Gothim City on the Gold Coast. I met a variety of celebrities including Michelle Bridges and Margie with my smokin fellow incredible girls from the Peninsula Crew.
I went to Sydney with my fellow Incredible Girls (IGs), they climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge while I drank in a pub with more fellow IGs as this IG was taken out with a torn calf muscle.
A big highlight was my sisters wedding!
My mini Super gall turned 10, she then met Batman at Gothim City on the Gold Coast. I met a variety of celebrities including Michelle Bridges and Margie with my smokin fellow incredible girls from the Peninsula Crew.
I went to Sydney with my fellow Incredible Girls (IGs), they climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge while I drank in a pub with more fellow IGs as this IG was taken out with a torn calf muscle.
A big highlight was my sisters wedding!
I also met my super hero Coach Curry, the one and only legend Lisa Curry!
I did say its was super short! Ohhhhhh and I lost weight and cms but I didnt get to goal weight, so 2013 is my time to get there, especially since all Super Heros saved the world on the 21st of December and prevented Dooms day. Whats a girl to do, I couldnt die fat now could I :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS from Super G!
LETS SMASH 2013!




No comments:
Post a Comment