Day 5 and Day 6
TGIF! I got home from work, yes I know, I work, but remember it pays for those new pairs of hot runners I buy every now and again. I needed a Supernana nap for 10 minutes as I was meeting a fellow partner in crime for a Supergalfrand rendezvous at Go-girl City secret training head quarters I managed to clock up 1228 calories in 1 hr 20 mins by cycling my sore A$$ off,woop!! Super G Positive- JFDI even though I was exausted, meeting a friend to exercise with definitely gets you out the door
Super G Negative- Hubby and Kiddy wink went out for dinner without me, and I was yearning for what they were doing and eating lol, buttttttt I didn't I stayed focused, thanks to my Super Girlfriends from the Peninsula Vic Crew!!
Day 6 Saturday
I got up out of bed to meet the crew for a beach workout. I cant run or walk because I tore a calf muscle 4 months ago playing netball ( stoopid me thinking I am a teenager again) however Mish has taught me to have no excuses, so where there is a will, there is a way. 878 calories later I completed the Olivers Hill climb, and the fitness test yay!
Super G positive- I planked on my toes for 2 mins
Super G Neg- Its a girlfriends 40th bday tonight and I am dreading my self control....so far within my budget, salad leftovers for lunch, and keeping on target with eating.....My Mantra tonight- No cake or wine will make me feel as good as the hot Super G outfit I wear at 12wbt finale....brinnnnnnng it!
WELCOME and a bigggggggggg MWAH to Why OHHHH Youuuuuuu! Please share my adventures
Calm your Innerstorms and start again
- Super Gal
- What if we had the power to redefine ourselves to be the superwoman or superman we have always wanted to be but we needed help to find our way? Join me on my adventures to the new me! 52 weeks of superhero searching within me that will take me on loopy mind mazes and will see me achieving amazing new personal feats. I really want to fit my new cape but I need to lose 30kg for that to happen. I cannot achieve this alone, so I will be getting assistance from lots of heros and villians. I better get cracking!
Help Me find My Cape!
Hi I'm Rose aka Super Gal or Super G. Do I wanna- be a Super Woman?
Do I really need a super hero cape? or Do I really want the super powers it represents and the abilities to attain mean feats and achieve great things, by fighting off bad things with one huge leap and a big Ka pow!
There is a reason you are reading this today, it is not just coincidental, I welcome you, to share my best moments and bad moments in my adventures to fit my new cape.
No comments:
Post a Comment