WELCOME and a bigggggggggg MWAH to Why OHHHH Youuuuuuu! Please share my adventures

Calm your Innerstorms and start again

My photo
What if we had the power to redefine ourselves to be the superwoman or superman we have always wanted to be but we needed help to find our way? Join me on my adventures to the new me! 52 weeks of superhero searching within me that will take me on loopy mind mazes and will see me achieving amazing new personal feats. I really want to fit my new cape but I need to lose 30kg for that to happen. I cannot achieve this alone, so I will be getting assistance from lots of heros and villians. I better get cracking!

Help Me find My Cape!

Hi I'm Rose aka Super Gal or Super G. Do I wanna- be a Super Woman?
Do I really need a super hero cape? or Do I really want the super powers it represents and the abilities to attain mean feats and achieve great things, by fighting off bad things with one huge leap and a big Ka pow!
There is a reason you are reading this today, it is not just coincidental, I welcome you, to share my best moments and bad moments in my adventures to fit my new cape.

Sunday, 10 February 2013

HOLLA BIATCHEZ Saying it Out Loud Task and Gear Up (Gggggg'ing up) Task

OHHHHHH MY GAWD yes this Super G has lost a lot of weight since this time last year but I am no where near fitting into a Cat Woman suit yet, even though I can fit into Lorna Jane now! One day however I will borrow Catwomans suit just to show you how purrrrfect I have beome. For now this is my Super G wear! Look at my new running shoes.............noice!

The only guns this Super G will need are the guns on her arms !
Matched with toight buns and  AB fabs, ohhhhhh its going to be allll on!















No comments:

Post a Comment